FREE US shipping on orders of $70
Fun Fabric Facts…
- Hemp fabrics are made from fibers extracted from the stalks of industrial hemp.
- One acre of hemp uses 1/3 less water than other fabrics and cultivated with low impact on the environment.
- Hemp clothing is extremely durable, which is a game changer for our sustainable buying habits and the planet!
- Hemp fabric may seem stiff but after several washes it softens and becomes more breathable,
- Hemp fabric is hypoallergenic and naturally resistant to bacteria