FREE US shipping on orders of $70 or more
The Golden Rules of Recycling
- Know your local requirements. A good resource for these requirements is
- If something is not recyclable, can you reuse or repurpose it?
- Clean all recyclables to rid food or oil remnants
- Recycle your technology responsibly...e-waste (electronic waste) should never end up in a landfill
- Know the proper channels to dispose of toxic waste by checking with your local requirements
- Donate mixed materials like furniture, toys, clothing, etc.