FREE US shipping on orders of $70 or more
Get Polarized in a Good Way!
- Polarized lenses reduce glare and reflection by only letting vertical light waves through. Horizontal light bounces off the lens reducing glare. The effect is similar to a mini blind which blocks sunlight through windows. Glare can result from light bouncing off of water, highways, or other reflective surfaces.
- Polarized lenses can provide a high definition view. While objects appear darker than normal, color, contrast and clarity is enhanced.
- Polarized lenses improve eye health by reducing eye strain and the risk of damage to the eyes from the sun's UV rays.
- Polarized lenses are not recommended in certain situations. Pilots can't use them because the polarization impedes their ability to see the LED or LCD screens on the instrument panel.
- Polarized lenses are a great option for anyone who spends a great deal of time outdoors. We recommend that you always take precautions to protect your eyes for they suns harmful rays, even on an overcast day.
With the proper care and cleaning sunglasses can last for quite some time. Always store them in their protective case when not in use.