FREE US shipping on orders of $70 or more
Rise Above Plastic
After plastics enter the marine environment, they slowly photodegrade into smaller pieces that marine life can mistake for food. Plastic takes 400-500 years to degrade so most of it still exists! Despite decades of gruesome images and research showing how plastic affects marine environment we still continue to check out daily at the grocery store with plastic bags.
What actions can you take to help?
- Avoid buying single-use plastic
- Avoid individually wrapped items
- Fill a reusable bottle instead of buying bottled water
- Use your reusable bag and containers
- Skip the straw
- Organize clean-up efforts in your community
- Start a workplace effort to reduce plastic